Champion of Champions Tournament
2022 Champion of Champions Tournament
Guidelines for clubs applying to enter 2022 Champion of Champions Tournament:
- Clubs must apply before October 2022 for competing in Champion of Champions each tournament year by sending an email, text, or call to the BBA president requesting for their club or trail to participate.
- BBA president and tournament committee will manage the Champion of Champions event.
- Must have been a club for at least two years
- Must have at least 10 teams
- Must fish at least six club events per year
- Track AOY or some other metric for determining top six teams
- Have some type of authority such as individual, or board that manages club
Tournament committee is made up of BBA members or affiliates as assigned by BBA’s board:
- BBA tournament committee is responsible for overseeing weigh-in and making any on site decisions needed and overseeing payout
Lake will be selected by BBA:
- Lake is Logan Martin
- Ramp is the new Lincoln City Ramp north of I20
- Registration begins 5am
- Weigh in 3pm GA time
- Tournament will be made up of to six anglers available from each participating club or trail.
- Event is by invitation only / no walk ups. Names from each club that will be competing, and team assignments must be submitted at least one week before the event to BBA
- Entry Fee: $110 per team (made up of one or two anglers)
- This includes $10 big fish pot for teams
- $10 goes toward tournament fund
- Payout based on $100 per team. 50% first place, 30% second place, 20% third place
- Must wear life jacket when big motor is running and in gear
- Late Penalty – must be within the no wake area at boat ramp area and not fishing by weigh in time. There will be a ½ pound penalty per minute late.
- Dead fish penalty of 4oz or.25 on scales per dead fish
- Cannot weigh a dead fish for your “big fish”
- Spots must be at least 12 inches and large mouths must be at least 12 inches or lake limit in length whichever is greater.
- Any short fish weighed in will be thrown out along with your largest fish
- You may only have a maximum of five fish in your live well when arriving or weigh in inside the weigh in area’s no wake zone and ramp area. Violation penalty is a dead fish penalty
- You must check in before tournament begins to be enrolled in the tournament and pay your entry fee.
- During this tie your live wells will be checked and tagged
- There is no re-trailering from the put-in to other ramps
- Registration one hour before safe light
- Launch safe light
- Weigh in is 3pm EST
- BBA president and or tournament committee have sole discretions on decisions at scales, disqualifications, rule interpretations, or any matter related to this event.
Please let us know if you want to participate this tournament.